ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final Degree/Award not yet received

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

messile124
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Final Degree/Award not yet received

Post by messile124 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:38 am

Though I got the offer from the Uni, accepted it and paid the deposit also. However, my CAS has not yet been issued. I have completed my coursework but my dissertation is being evaluated and it will not be done before the start of the session at Uni.

Do uni consider this or my offer will be withdrawn? I have the final transcript with me but not the degree.. anyone here who have been through the same situation? please share your experience and guide.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Final Degree/Award not yet received

Post by sah10406 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:25 am

messile124 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:38 am
Do uni consider this or my offer will be withdrawn? I have the final transcript with me but not the degree..
This is a question for the university. It sounds like you may have a conditional offer, and they will need evidence of you meeting the condition before formally confirming the offer and issuing the CAS. But again, it's a question for the university.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

messile124
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by messile124 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:37 pm

My offer is unconditional but I just wanted to know if anyone experienced same thing in the past so that in case anything such happens, I can tackle the issue appropriately.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:24 pm

messile124 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:37 pm
My offer is unconditional but I just wanted to know if anyone experienced same thing in the past so that in case anything such happens, I can tackle the issue appropriately.
What is your concern exactly? If the offer is unconditional, your current course and the evidence of having completed it are by definition not relevant to the issuing of the CAS or to the Tier 4 application.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.