ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NTL TO BRP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

changun2
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

NTL TO BRP

Post by changun2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:35 pm

I applied for NTL transfer to BRP beginning of April. I enrolled my biometric features on the 12th up to now I haven't received confirmation from the UKVI office. I have just completed a Teachers Training course and I am in the process of applying for a job. I cannot register without an ID as forwarded my passports to the Home Office, I also want to travel as my son in Africa is not feeling very well how can I speed up this process to have my documents back. Secondly where can I check for the progress of my application form. I have tried an email I came across on the chats but it is coming up as PAGE NOT FOUND. pLEASE SOMEONE HELP

manitops

Re: NTL TO BRP

Post by manitops » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 pm

changun2 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:35 pm
I applied for NTL transfer to BRP beginning of April. I enrolled my biometric features on the 12th up to now I haven't received confirmation from the UKVI office. I have just completed a Teachers Training course and I am in the process of applying for a job. I cannot register without an ID as forwarded my passports to the Home Office, I also want to travel as my son in Africa is not feeling very well how can I speed up this process to have my documents back. Secondly where can I check for the progress of my application form. I have tried an email I came across on the chats but it is coming up as PAGE NOT FOUND. pLEASE SOMEONE HELP
This can take up to 6 months. If it is urgent, you can withdraw your application and travel and then re-apply when you return