ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SCARY SAR- PROBABLE OVERSTAYER

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dan883

SCARY SAR- PROBABLE OVERSTAYER

Post by dan883 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Dear Forum Members

I received my SAR almost 70 pages that is looking scary.

I extended my last T2 visa successfully in Nov 2017 valid upto Dec 2019. I will be eligible to apply for ILR year route in Sept 2019.

My company was going through the TUPE and HO assured in email (email proof available with my employer) that they will keep the previous company's licences live until the new employer get their licence. By the time the new employer received their licences I was due for extension which I did and the application was successful.
General Case Information DataBase(GCID) shows

Application Raised:23/03/2017
Case Type: Curtailment Consideration
Case Outcome: Curtail- Leave Remaining
Outcome Date: 22/08/2017
Stats Category: Curtail Leave - Sponsor Ceases to have a licence
Condition Code : Ban Triggered- NO
Expiry Date: 29/10/2017

Another Outcome action reads

Application Raised:30/10/2017
Case Type: ISA DATA-VNAT
Case Outcome: Close in country valid visa
Outcome Date: 04/12/2017
Stats Category: Curtail Leave - Sponsor Ceases to have a licence
Condition Code : Ban Triggered- NO
Expiry Date: 29/10/2017

I applied for extension with new employer on 15/11/2017 and the leave was granted within 10days. I never received the curtailment letter even though my employer updated my address at the HO using SMS.

Can anyone with similar situation please advise me if it affects my continuous residency?

Kind Regards