ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization - Self employed or employee?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

seekit

Naturalization - Self employed or employee?

Post by seekit » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi, My wife is going to apply for her naturalization and we are stuck at employment question. I've a limited company and my wife is an employee in it. She receives salary and registered for self assessment and my accountant file her return. We are confused a bit that do we need to tick she is self-employed or an employee?

Was anyone in this situation before? Quick response will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalization - Self employed or employee?

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:18 pm

seekit wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 pm
Hi, My wife is going to apply for her naturalization and we are stuck at employment question. I've a limited company and my wife is an employee in it. She receives salary and registered for self assessment and my accountant file her return. We are confused a bit that do we need to tick she is self-employed or an employee?

Was anyone in this situation before? Quick response will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks
If she's an employee tick employee....
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.