ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(M) application - Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ocbc123
Newly Registered

Set(M) application - Question

Post by ocbc123 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:52 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR (Set M) and have a question I don't know how to answer in Set(M) form:
"Have you lived anywhere other than your current address during the past 2 years that you have not already entered in this application?"

My husband and I previously rented a shared room and now a studio flat in London to stay when needed during weekdays. But our current address is our main home outside of London. Should I say yes to this question and tell them about the shared room/studio flat details?

Thanks!

Rink13
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Set(M) application - Question

Post by Rink13 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:59 pm

ocbc123 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:52 pm
Hi,

I am applying for ILR (Set M) and have a question I don't know how to answer in Set(M) form:
"Have you lived anywhere other than your current address during the past 2 years that you have not already entered in this application?"

My husband and I previously rented a shared room and now a studio flat in London to stay when needed during weekdays. But our current address is our main home outside of London. Should I say yes to this question and tell them about the shared room/studio flat details?

Thanks!
I would honestly not put it on there. It’ll make your application more confusing. The key is to keep the application simple and input the crucial stuff. As long as your mail, bills can show you have resided consistently at your perm addresses throughout your application you will be fine. I was in your position too where we rented for 3 months due to work but I didn’t mention this on my application and my application was approved.