ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where to Send Additional Visa Documents?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bshansraj
Newly Registered
Canada

Where to Send Additional Visa Documents?

Post by bshansraj » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:36 am

Hi there,

I've just had my visa appointment in Toronto for a partner settlement visa (fiancee), and my immigration advisor forgot to include my Appendix 2 (financial form). At the biometrics appointment, they told me I need to email it to Sheffield but I don't have the email address that I have to send the form into.

After researching online, I found this address: VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Has anyone here had to email in additional documents? If so, is this the email address you used? Or, is there a number I can cal to find out the correct address?

Also, my immigration advisor left out my wedding ring receipts, dress receipt and Skype logs. He said it was too much information - and, while I do trust him, I'm also quite anxious. Would you also send these in as well?

Thanks!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Where to Send Additional Visa Documents?

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:09 pm

You can't send any document via email rather during biometrics enrolment you can scan and send these documents to them if your vfs centre offers such facility. Also the same your sponsor can do too from UK through his/her local vfs centre.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.