ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Circumstances

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alicenemo
Newly Registered

Change of Circumstances

Post by Alicenemo » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Hello, I am writing this for a friend they need some guidance on this. They have applied for their permanent residency under Tier -1 (Entrepreneur) visa. They applied through the new online system and all the paperwork has been submitted and their case is now under process since the last 4 months. However, this month they have changed their company address to a new one and the new address has also been updated at the company house. The question is that they have not informed Home Office of this change, do they need to? Can it cause issues for their case if they don't write an update to HO for the new change of address of the company? All their personal details (Address, email, telephone etc) remain the same.

Looking forward to some guidance on this! Thank you.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Change of Circumstances

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:51 pm

No such changes need to be reported
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Change of Circumstances

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:22 pm

I did mine recently, no issues