ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong Date of Birth

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Corw

Wrong Date of Birth

Post by Corw » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:50 am

Dear respected group members
We had an appointment with our local Garda immigration office in order for my husband to obtain a stamp 4 endorsement in his passport on the 2nd July 2019 while Garda immigration officer at office was looking at all the details the immigration officer noticed that my husband date of birth was wrong on the INIS letter. the INIS letter which was submitted to local Garda Immigration office by INIS office there was an error in my
husband date of birth. our local garda immigration officer was not very nice. and she even didnot stamp my hubby passport yesterday.when i asked from garda immigration officer that what is next then and she said she cant tell us anything .

Can anyone advise us that what was sent to INIS is correct? and how long does it take to correct his date of birth in INIS record ?

Many thanks
I look forward to hearing from you soon

With kind regards

Myself_andI
Greece

Re: Wrong Date of Birth

Post by Myself_andI » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:37 am

Corw wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:50 am
Dear respected group members
We had an appointment with our local Garda immigration office in order for my husband to obtain a stamp 4 endorsement in his passport on the 2nd July 2019 while Garda immigration officer at office was looking at all the details the immigration officer noticed that my husband date of birth was wrong on the INIS letter. the INIS letter which was submitted to local Garda Immigration office by INIS office there was an error in my
husband date of birth. our local garda immigration officer was not very nice. and she even didnot stamp my hubby passport yesterday.when i asked from garda immigration officer that what is next then and she said she cant tell us anything .

Can anyone advise us that what was sent to INIS is correct? and how long does it take to correct his date of birth in INIS record ?

Many thanks
I look forward to hearing from you soon

With kind regards
Did you send an email to INIS to tell them about the mistake?

Send them an email and send them a letter by post explaining the mistake.

Corw

Re: Wrong Date of Birth

Post by Corw » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:25 pm

Thanks for reply
what is the role character of Garda station immigration officer ?
Cant a Garda immigration officer request to INIS to amend date of birth of birth for applicant ?
however its was mistake by INIS not from the applicant .
Many thanks