ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4EuFAM

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Leinsterdublin
Newly Registered
Ireland

Applying for citizenship

Post by Leinsterdublin » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:59 pm

Hi,
I am a currently a holder of stamp4 eufam. My wife is
Currently on a process of applying for Irish citizenship as she has resided here for 5 years followed by our kid.
I question is if my wife and my kids gets an Irish citizenship would I be able to apply for Irish citizenship as well because I am married with her before and after her Irish citizenship. If this make sense. Please help. Thanks

Leinsterdublin
Newly Registered
Ireland

Stamp 4EuFAM

Post by Leinsterdublin » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:08 pm

I am a currently a holder of stamp4 eufam. My wife is
Currently on a process of applying for Irish citizenship as she has resided here for 5 years followed by our kid.
My question is if my wife and our kids gets an Irish citizenship would I be able to apply for Irish citizenship as well based on my marriage with her before and after her Irish citizenship. Can you please assist if you have any information about my present situation. Thanks

Virgo
Ireland

Re: Stamp 4EuFAM

Post by Virgo » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:59 am

Once your wife gets her citizenship. You can apply your citizenship on her behalf if you are married to her minimum three years.But i am not sure if you would require to change your stamp from 4eufam to 4 only.