ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expired B1 Trinity Certificate

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Jojo75
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Expired B1 Trinity Certificate

Post by Jojo75 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:18 pm

hello everyone,

I applied for Citizenship and i just got an email from HO saying that my Trinity College B1 Certificate is expired (my mistake by not double checking) and i need to submit a valid one before 18 July . I will book a test as soon as possible.

My question is, do.i need to send the original copy of the certificate to Home Office in Liver Pool ( as this is the place where the email came from) or do I just need to scan the certificate to the website i used with my application as soon as i receive it or do i need to do both?

Part of the email i received:
"I refer to your application for British citizenship.  Before we can proceed further please send all of the following scanned documents to this office by 18thJuly 2019.

§  Evidence that you satisfy the knowledge of English language requirement.  You must provide an acceptable English language qualification, as explained in the enclosed annex, in order to meet this requirement.  We require the Trinity certificate to be obtained within the last 2 years in order to be satisfied that your English language qualification is acceptable.

You must reply to this email by the date given."

Thank you all so much in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Expired B1 Trinity Certificate

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:35 am

They clearly told you to send the scan via email. What is the issue ??! :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice