ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra Steria Fees

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

at12

Sopra Steria Fees

Post by at12 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Hi,
I am about to book my appointment with sopra steria.
There are no free appointments at the core centre closest to where I live, and the for the other service points there is sometimes a fee of £60 or £100.
On the website they say that "An appointment at one of our enhanced service points also includes the evidence scanning and evidence checking services. Prices start from £60 per person."
Does anyone know what determines the price? Is it based on the service offered, or can the same service have different prices depending on the location?
Thanks!

R-graphite
Mood:

Re: Sopra Steria Fees

Post by R-graphite » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Based on the service offered not location.
at12 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:03 pm
Hi,
I am about to book my appointment with sopra steria.
There are no free appointments at the core centre closest to where I live, and the for the other service points there is sometimes a fee of £60 or £100.
On the website they say that "An appointment at one of our enhanced service points also includes the evidence scanning and evidence checking services. Prices start from £60 per person."
Does anyone know what determines the price? Is it based on the service offered, or can the same service have different prices depending on the location?
Thanks!
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

at12

Post by at12 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:19 am

Thank you!
I was trying to find out why there are different prices and I just found the answer. I will leave it here in case anyone has the same question in the future.
[i]Booking your appointment at an enhanced location brings an additional fee: £60 for appointments between 10am – 4pm, £100 for week day appointments outside of these hours, or £125 for weekend appointments.[/i]

Morgan25
Newly Registered

Post by Morgan25 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:59 pm

How easy to book a paid appointment? Is the next day usually available?

at12

Post by at12 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:54 pm

I think all service points are very busy at the moment.
When I booked some weeks ago there were no free appointments available and paid ones only about 2 weeks from the day I was booking. That was in the Northwest.