ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do you receive a confirmation of receipt of application to register foreign birth

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shannondoggy
Newly Registered
United States of America

Do you receive a confirmation of receipt of application to register foreign birth

Post by Shannondoggy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:16 pm

Hello all, I submitted my online application to register a foreign birth. Initially, it said there was a problem processing my credit card. When I reimputed my credit card information, it said it was already processed. However, I did not receive a confirmation or anything further showing the application was received. Is this the norm?

DanaMarie
Ireland

Re: Do you receive a confirmation of receipt of application to register foreign birth

Post by DanaMarie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:35 pm

You may want to ask your question in the Foreign Birth Registration thread, it will likely be more widely seen there. ireland/foreign-birth-registration-t277641.html

Shannondoggy
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Do you receive a confirmation of receipt of application to register foreign birth

Post by Shannondoggy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Thank you.