ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

your uk visa application has now been concluded

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kayjohnson
Newly Registered
Nigeria

your uk visa application has now been concluded

Post by kayjohnson » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:54 pm

Hi All,

I received the message below regarding my Father in law application to come and visit us.The Embassy did not call me prior to this message.

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your UK visa application has now been conclude.
It will be posted to the address provided.
I was so scared because i have read a lot about this CONCLUDED of a thing here.
so i made up my mind that it is going to be a refusal,But got the passport and the visa was granted.

Any way i wish as many that are waiting good luck.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: your uk visa application has now been concluded

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:35 pm

kayjohnson wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:54 pm
Hi All,

I received the message below regarding my Father in law application to come and visit us.The Embassy did not call me prior to this message.

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxx

so i made up my mind that it is going to be a refusal,But got the passport and the visa was granted.

In several threads i have corrected to many members that the word "Concluded" doesn't necessarily signify to refusal rather its just a template which they copy paste not just for visit visas rather for several other visas correspondences.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

rankaseye
Nigeria

Post by rankaseye » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:37 pm

kayjohnson wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:54 pm
Hi All,

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Kay please I will like to know what documents was submitted on your part and what your in laws also submitted .

thanks

kayjohnson
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by kayjohnson » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 pm

I sent the following
-Letter of invitation to my inlaw
-Letter to the Embassy to support his application
-My passport photo page
- 3 months bank statement
- 3 different bill each of 3 months
-My work photo ID
-6 months payslip of myself & wife
-Council tax bill
Inlaw
-passport
-bank statements
-Property documents
-Certificate of retirement

That's all

livlivuk
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by livlivuk » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:29 am

Hi,
Massive congratulations to your Father-in-law. My sister and my Mum applied for a visiting visa. They both got concluded email but my sister got her 2 year visa (she has previously visited and lived in the UK) while my Mum was refused (1st time traveling but previously refused in 2011 and not applied since then). My husband was her full sponsor but in the refusal they assumed she was also paying for her trip. I checked the application form and realised it was due to answering the question that the UK trip will cost £1500. I am thinking she should have put zero there and then £1500 under who was paying for the trip. I am so distraught and considering reapplying and addressing that. We submitted same documents as you did and a little bit more like the SU07 sponsor form, etc. Their refusal was based on the fact that her own bank statement which had 200,000 naira did not reflect her ability to partly pay for the trip at £1500 which was an error. They also mentioned about not showing origin of funds (I send her allowance, she lives with my sister and brother in Lagos).

My question is this if you don't mind:
1. Were you fully sponsoring your father in law? If so, did he write an amount that he was supposed to spend on the trip?
2. She is retired as per she used to have a shop but no longer does. She does not receive any pension or have any retirement documents. Do you think that's an issue.
3. I am planning to reapply with extra documents including my own payslips, employment letter, bank statement to show origin of funds I send to her.

What's your advice? Many thanks.

rankaseye
Nigeria

Post by rankaseye » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:27 am

kayjohnson wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 pm
I sent the following
-Letter of invitation to my inlaw
-Letter to the Embassy to support his application
-My passport photo page
- 3 months bank statement
- 3 different bill each of 3 months
-My work photo ID
-6 months payslip of myself & wife
-Council tax bill
Inlaw
-passport
-bank statements
-Property documents
-Certificate of retirement

That's all
Thanks Kay.

rankaseye
Nigeria

Post by rankaseye » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:00 am

livlivuk wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:29 am
Hi,
Massive congratulations to your Father-in-law. My sister and my Mum applied for a visiting visa. They both got concluded email but my sister got her 2 year visa (she has previously visited and lived in the UK) while my Mum was refused (1st time traveling but previously refused in 2011 and not applied since then). My husband was her full sponsor but in the refusal they assumed she was also paying for her trip. I checked the application form and realised it was due to answering the question that the UK trip will cost £1500. I am thinking she should have put zero there and then £1500 under who was paying for the trip. I am so distraught and considering reapplying and addressing that. We submitted same documents as you did and a little bit more like the SU07 sponsor form, etc. Their refusal was based on the fact that her own bank statement which had 200,000 naira did not reflect her ability to partly pay for the trip at £1500 which was an error. They also mentioned about not showing origin of funds (I send her allowance, she lives with my sister and brother in Lagos).

My question is this if you don't mind:
1. Were you fully sponsoring your father in law? If so, did he write an amount that he was supposed to spend on the trip?
2. She is retired as per she used to have a shop but no longer does. She does not receive any pension or have any retirement documents. Do you think that's an issue.
3. I am planning to reapply with extra documents including my own payslips, employment letter, bank statement to show origin of funds I send to her.

What's your advice? Many thanks.
My late dad sponsored my mum's trip and he issued her a cheque of 1 million Naira and submitted his company details and bank statement and a letter stating that he is sponsoring her trip and had issued her a cheque of 1 million Naira for the trip. of course the transaction details is reflected in both accounts and bank statements. she also added it to the additional info in the application form.

I don't think its an issue if she stopped trading cos my mum filled out her document as a full time house wife caring for her family and aged mother. you just need to mention what other thing she is doing aside trading and put that down in the additional information in the application.
my husband in his part provided payslips, tenancy agreement and invitation letter.

really if you can show that she has a family she needs to go back to, it should be fine and then she needs to show her bank statement it can be 0 amount it doesn't matter, what you should not do is lodge money except the money you can show proof of i.e, you send her money from your account and you are including the bank statement of that account to the application and you can highlight it cos this people are dumb at times so highlight so they can see the history between both accounts. My mum also noted in the additional information that she had stated that she is a full time house wife and the money she receives comes from her husband, relative and children. the record is there in her bank statement.

my only issue now is my dad is late and I need my uncle to sponsor I cant afford her application to be refused.