ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Express Entry to Canada in 2019

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nagasuresh
Newly Registered
India

Express Entry to Canada in 2019

Post by nagasuresh » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Hello Friends,

I have been researching on topics about migrating to Canada as PR and luckily found this forum. Members here are very supportive and helpful. Thanks to the immigrationboards team for a great website too. Also tried looking for videos about express entry and found this video below to be really helpful and easy to understand, although I am not familiar with some of the keywords that he is saying there. Btw, if you're curious to check the video, I put it below this post. Anyway, So I've started gathering my IELTS as I've seen from the video he said to start with taking the IELTS exam and then followed by ECA. I'm not very familiar as how to get the ECA and wonder if anyone here can guide me on this? Also based on the video, I computed my CRS score to be about 420 is there a chance for me to get an invitation from Canada? How can I increase my score? He mentioned about PNP how do I apply for this? Sorry if I am very new about this topic but I'm trying my best to get this done and live my dream to Canada.

So here is the video, I think he explains well and recommended for those who are unfamiliar with the process.

Social media / you tube link removed by moderator

Thank you guys and I am learning a lot from you and from videos.

nagasuresh
Newly Registered
India

Re: Express Entry to Canada in 2019

Post by nagasuresh » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:40 pm

By the way the channel for that video is => name removed by moderator

I don't like him at all but I respect his knowledge and the useful information that can help other people too.

I know there is a lot of reading but I feel that videos are very easy to learn about express entry backed up by a lot of asking in forums. I will ask a lot of questions here and I hope you can guide me as well.

AhmedJadaif
BANNED
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by AhmedJadaif » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Hi dear,

There are many ways to migrate to Canada. Express Entry is one of them. To check your eligibility for Express Entry draw, you can get in touch with xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Abhiviza
Newly Registered
India

Post by Abhiviza » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:20 am

nagasuresh wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 pm
Hello Friends,

I have been researching on topics about migrating to Canada as PR and luckily found this forum. Members here are very supportive and helpful. Thanks to the immigrationboards team for a great website too. Also tried looking for videos about express entry and found this video below to be really helpful and easy to understand, although I am not familiar with some of the keywords that he is saying there. Btw, if you're curious to check the video, I put it below this post. Anyway, So I've started gathering my IELTS as I've seen from the video he said to start with taking the IELTS exam and then followed by ECA. I'm not very familiar as how to get the ECA and wonder if anyone here can guide me on this? Also based on the video, I computed my CRS score to be about 420 is there a chance for me to get an invitation from Canada? How can I increase my score? He mentioned about PNP how do I apply for this? Sorry if I am very new about this topic but I'm trying my best to get this done and live my dream to Canada.

So here is the video, I think he explains well and recommended for those who are unfamiliar with the process.

Social media / you tube link removed by moderator

Thank you guys and I am learning a lot from you and from videos.

Hi

The latest Express Entry draw was held on 20th of August 2019 recently. Under this draw the minimum score accepted is 457. It is very much clear from this you won't eligibile for the Express Entry system unless and until the scores come down to your calculated score. Following are the alleyways through which you can increase your score:

1) Increase your IELTS band
2) Have some connections on Canadian soil
3) Improve upon your experience part.

This can be the best part to improve your score.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

The provincial nominee program or PNP program is the program for the provinces of Canada. Everyone has their own eligibility criteria which has to qualified by the immigrants. Moreover, there are subcategories of these PNPs linked to Express Entry System which permits the aspiring immigrants to apply for the PNPs through Express Entry System.

There are in total of 11 provinces that take part in the PNP programs:

1) Alberta
2) Manitoba
3) British Columbia
4) Newfoundland and Labrador
5) Northwest Territories
6) Ontario
7) Nova Scotia
8) Prince Edward Island
9) Saskatchewan
10) Yukon
11) New Brunswick

Quebec Skilled Worker Program

Though Quebec is also one of the provinces of Canada, it does not play any part in PNP programs and has its own immigration system named as Quebec Skilled Worker Program which separates it from rest of the provinces. It has its own programs dedicated in working for the province only.

Please don't confuse Quebec to be in the PNP Program.

Hope the things are sorted out with the answer. Please do let me know if any futher query.