ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 payslips or 6 months employment for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

WishingOnAStar
Newly Registered

Salary increase in the 6th month for Spouse Visa

Post by WishingOnAStar » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:23 pm

Hi All,

I am currently in the process of sponsoring my spouse I earn above the threshold with salaried employment.
I am paid weekly. In the final month (month 6) of the 6months period on which I plan to rely my Boss gave me a raise.
Does this mean I need to provide 12months of payslips?
I was paid cash in hand before this (tax was paid correctly but I was not putting all the money into my bank account every month so I cannot provide 12 months bank statements) do I have to wait a further 6months until I have 12 months bank statements or will it be ok if I submit the 6 I have now considering it was a raise at the same company.

WishingOnAStar
Newly Registered

6 payslips or 6 months employment for spouse visa

Post by WishingOnAStar » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:49 pm

Hi, I applied for my husband. I started working my first job out of university on the 7th of September and applied once I received my 6th payslip in February. That means I wasn’t working for 1 week in September and my September Pay was lower than all the other months but still above the threshold. The visa was accepted. So as long as you have 6payslips and 6 bank statements it should be fine.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: Salary increase in the 6th month for Spouse Visa

Post by physicskate » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:31 am

I may have misunderstood, but your bank statements need to exactly match the stated payment from your payslips. So you can apply when these conditions are met for 6 months. You need 6 months worth of pay slips and bank statements.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: 6 payslips or 6 months employment for spouse visa

Post by seagul » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:32 pm

WishingOnAStar wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:49 pm
That means I wasn’t working for 1 week in September and my September Pay was lower than all the other months but still above the threshold. The visa was accepted. So as long as you have 6payslips and 6 bank statements it should be fine.
No its not correct. Correct assumption is that if you are a salaried person then the lowest wages figure during the last 6 months will be considered and if that lowest wages figure still can meet the financial requirement by multiplying to 12 then it should be fine.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

WishingOnAStar
Newly Registered

Post by WishingOnAStar » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:55 am

The OP said the salary is 3x the £18,600.
But that wasn’t my original point, my point was it doesn’t matter if the OP’s friend didn’t work a “full” month as long as he was paid and has a payslip for that month and the figure is above £1550 then he should be fine.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:06 pm

WishingOnAStar wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:55 am

But that wasn’t my original point, my point was it doesn’t matter if the OP’s friend didn’t work a “full” month as long as he was paid and has a payslip for that month and the figure is above £1550 then he should be fine.
Anyone can take unpaid leave or off days which isn't an issue as long as the required financial threshold is met through 6 months or 12 months of employment. Hope it clear you now.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.