ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr application on saturday

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

eyecon1
Newly Registered

Ilr application on saturday

Post by eyecon1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:14 am

I submitted ilr application on Saturday 20th July 2019 with priority service. The waiting time is told to be 24 hrs. Can I expect the ILR decision today on Monday? Has anyone submitted the application on saturday. How much is the wait time?

aplinhar
Mood:
Brazil

Re: Ilr application on saturday

Post by aplinhar » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:26 am

hey eyecon1,

I submitted my application during the weekend and received the answer only on Monday, around 11 a.m. As far as the UKVCAS people told me, it counts as you did the application on Monday so tecnically they could answer until Tuesday morning.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Ilr application on saturday

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:07 pm

24 hours is not a guarantee. Some members have reported to wait for days and even weeks. If that happens, you can push in for a refund after you get your visa. Goodluck.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.