ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to check Online Right to work status

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rajrea
Mood:
India

How to check Online Right to work status

Post by rajrea » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:45 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for T1 Entrepreneur ILR in January 2019 and still waiting for decision

I have seen some members commenting that they are regularly checking right to work status and it is updated when they have received their approval letter.

Big question here is how can we check right to work status with existing brp (my existing brp is expired in April ) in this case how can I check my right to work status ?

zimba
Mood:

Re: How to check Online Right to work status

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:55 am

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work
However this is not a system to check your application status :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bd1982
Newly Registered

Post by bd1982 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:31 pm

Zimba could you kindly tell us how we can check with an expired biometric? Its showing your biometric has been expired or stolen. Will it be changed as soon as our new application is processed?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:07 pm

You cannot.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

adiltier1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by adiltier1 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:29 am

@Rajrea have you received your ILR yet?