ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake on the ILR Set (o) application submitted, what to do?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aabbcc
Newly Registered
China

Mistake on the ILR Set (o) application submitted, what to do?

Post by aabbcc » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:26 am

I have submitted the ILR SET(O) with super priority a few days ago and just attended the biometrics appointment this morning. Now I just discovered a stupid mistake on the travel history date. I was abroad from Feb. 12 2016 to Feb. 2016. Instead of putting in 2016 as the reentry date to the UK, i put in 2017 by mistake. Now on the application form, I was absent for over a year!! The mistake should be somewhat apparent, as I was abroad again to a different country from Aug. 12 2016 to Aug 15. 2016.

This is a genuine mistake, as I also provided a list of travel dates with the correct reentry date as supporting evidence.

Anyone had similar problem? Not sure what to do, can anyone advise? Thanks.

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Mistake on the ILR Set (o) application submitted, what to do?

Post by aman90 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:10 pm

aabbcc wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:26 am
I have submitted the ILR SET(O) with super priority a few days ago and just attended the biometrics appointment this morning. Now I just discovered a stupid mistake on the travel history date. I was abroad from Feb. 12 2016 to Feb. 2016. Instead of putting in 2016 as the reentry date to the UK, i put in 2017 by mistake. Now on the application form, I was absent for over a year!! The mistake should be somewhat apparent, as I was abroad again to a different country from Aug. 12 2016 to Aug 15. 2016.

This is a genuine mistake, as I also provided a list of travel dates with the correct reentry date as supporting evidence.

Don’t worry. The passport would contain the stamps as well. They ll figure it out.

aabbcc
Newly Registered
China

Re: Mistake on the ILR Set (o) application submitted, what to do?

Post by aabbcc » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:37 am

aman90 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:10 pm
aabbcc wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:26 am

Don’t worry. The passport would contain the stamps as well. They ll figure it out.
Thanks for the comforting comments. I received the approval email today. It indeed seemed that they figured it out. :P