ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in EU5 Response

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Delay in EU5 Response

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:34 am

Hi All,

I have applied EU5 Application Sep 2018.. below are timelines..

-> Submit retention application To Department on 10-Sep-2018 (Just Document Related to me. e.g. my p60, my bills, my Bank Statement etc)
-> Requested Decree By Department on 19-Sep-2018
-> Requested Further Doc Date 19-Oct-18
-> Requested Doc Submitted 12-Nov-18
-> Requested Doc Acknowledgment 16-Nov-18 (The Enclose therein have been added to your client's file. A decision will issue on your clients application in due course.)
-> Sent new Address Lease on Mar-2019 (No Acknowledgment receive)
-> Sent another Letter on 07-Jun-2019 ( No Response receive from department)

below are some questions will really appreciate your answers..
1) Now its been more then 10 months and still didn't receive any response? is this normal??
2) they are also not replying to solicitor letters, should keep poking them, as my permission is going to expire in Oct first week 2019..?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Re: Delay in EU5 Response

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:19 pm

so Now almost an year and no decision on my EU5 application and beginning of next month my current STAMP4EUFAM permissions will get expire.. sent couple of letter to department but no such response.

Please suggest should I apply for EU3? OR they will send Temp Stamp? OR should I apply work permit as that option is on hold as already one application is in process.

will really appreciate your response guys.

Thanks.

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:17 am

You will get a response before the last day before your card expire just book a date ahead in case they grant you if not you can apply for review as well...

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:58 am

so you means I shouldn't apply for anything temp Stamp, EU3 or work permit?? and just be in chaos till last day of visa..

After visa expire I'll lose some OR all of the above options, like EU3 and Work Permit etc etc??

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:15 pm

You can't apply for two application same time first you need to be granted Eu5 before you can go for Eu3 and you need to see the first our come before you can apply for work permit just give your work appointment date that is far by that they will know you will renew late and you can still keep your job till then don't be desperate with that office man...

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:22 am

it make sense what you suggest @ramsz .. yah I'm aware that can't apply 2 application on same time, if I was allow I'll do it long time ago. :D

I already took appointment date, which is 3 days after my visa expire.. my biggest concern is once visa expire that work permit option will be move from the table..

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:29 pm

You apply for Review that keep you on the track boss ...

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:24 am

what about contacting that clerk who's looking looking my file?? 8)

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:37 am

I somehow managed to find the work email address of that clerk, who's looking my application. wondering will this be okay If I send her direct email and request her for decision or temporary stamp.

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:17 am

Send letter and address to the person that reply you last to request for temporary stay that you can understand they ve large volume of applications till they finalize your decision on your application.

niccim
Ireland

Post by niccim » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:00 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:37 am
I somehow managed to find the work email address of that clerk, who's looking my application. wondering will this be okay If I send her direct email and request her for decision or temporary stamp.
How exactly did you find this email address? Did you just try variations of the name with @justice.ie?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:00 pm

@niccim: ther is trick bro, cant reveal here as its someone's work email.. and dont want people to messing her with inbox..

Discuss with my solicitor and she is not suggesting to send her email, as then we will need to give her explanation how we got that and it can go against us.