ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for partner visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

1Akmal
Pakistan

Application for partner visa

Post by 1Akmal » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:45 pm

Hi. I have indefinite leave to remain and my 2 kids have got British citizen certificates. Now I want to apply for my wife's visa. I don't meet the financial requirements ie £18600. My solicitor is saying that we have to go for 10 year route. My question is is there any way we can apply on 5 years route without meeting the financial requirements. Thanks alot

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application for partner visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:50 pm

1Akmal wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:45 pm
My question is is there any way we can apply on 5 years route without meeting the financial requirements. Thanks alot
No.

Note that all visas she holds counts for ILR based on 10 years long residence. So FLR(FP) 10 year route does not mean she must wait another 10 years on FLR(FP) route before she can apply for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

1Akmal
Pakistan

Re: Application for partner visa

Post by 1Akmal » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Thank you very much for your reply.