ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation delay over 2 years

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

leo20
Newly Registered

Naturalisation delay over 2 years

Post by leo20 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Hi, do anyone have any idea how long it take to get decision after all checks are done and case is allocated to a case worker, after 2 years of wait i got letter from home office through my local MP in which they confirm that my case is now with a caseworker after all the checks. if anyone have experience timeframe after this sort of letter then please share, its been 2 months when i had that letter still no signs of decision though :?

joeano353
BANNED
Tuvalu

Re: Naturalisation delay over 2 years

Post by joeano353 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:04 am

Again, this is an open ended issue. Some cases decide in a few days, others have have taken months. You have to be patient. At least you now know that its under process.

leo20
Newly Registered

Post by leo20 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:00 pm

😄i think i am at patience for 2 years and still on it😂, just looking for someone who had same experience and patience, so i know how much more patience i need, just curious btw😞

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:11 am

leo20 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:00 pm
😄i think i am at patience for 2 years and still on it😂, just looking for someone who had same experience and patience, so i know how much more patience i need, just curious btw😞
Wow sorry to hear that, 2 years waiting. That's a lot of waiting 🤦‍♂️