ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bio received

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ahmad1981
Newly Registered

Bio received

Post by Ahmad1981 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi guys. I would like to tell every one to don't stress out. And just go ahead and apply for the eu settlement as every one case is different then other and it's all depend on the case worker
I will make the story short...
I retain my right from my wife few year back and I got 5 year card. And then I applied for the eu settlement and I have criminal record 3 point and 200 pound fine. And I had no I'd or passport from my ex. So I said let's go for its and see the out the come as there is no sense to stress as I won't get nothing and stress will take me no where. So I applied and I declare my criminal record. So next day I received my Coa. And the 2 month pass no reply I called them and said every thing is okey if there an issues we will contact you. And in 2 month and 3 week I got email that I got my settlement permanent. And my bio card fellow in 3 days after
And no one ask me for my ex I'd or any extra paper.
So please apply and don't wait and see the out come as all depend in the case worker
Remember I got my paper
And I have no passport or I'd for my ex
And I had criminal records.
Now I have my card
I wish every one the best
Good luck
Don't don't don't wait. Just go for its and apply
By the way I'm non eeu person
And there were was no problem
Goooooo apply and don't lose time