ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed! Whether I should apply family visa now

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yyzim2008

Urgent help needed! Whether I should apply family visa now

Post by yyzim2008 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:30 pm

Hi All:

I really need helps for this.

I applied 10 years settlement and attended appointment on Wednesday 21st August. Although I used super priority service, there is no news at all.

My wife is under PBS dependent visa and expire this Sunday(25th)

Should I apply family visa for her now and book appointment once my LR approved? Or shall I take a risk and wait for 14 days as I believe it is a good reason why she can not make application on time.

Or is there any other way? We have two children born in UK! It is kind of impossible for her to leave the country and come back again

Kindest Regards
Yyzim2008

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Urgent help needed! Whether I should apply family visa now

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:33 pm

Preferably before her expiry apply her flrm application which will be refused if you will be refused.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

yyzim2008

Post by yyzim2008 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:41 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:33 pm
Preferably before her expiry apply her flrm application which will be refused if you will be refused.
Thanks for your reply.

Is there a chance she will get refused even my LR approved? As in theory I am not a settlement she can not apply family visa?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks in advanced

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:08 pm

yyzim2008 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:41 pm
seagul wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:33 pm
Thanks for your reply.

Is there a chance she will get refused even my LR approved? As in theory I am not a settlement she can not apply family visa?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks in advanced
You should write a covering letter and give reference of your application.
She may only be refused or put on flrfp 10 years route if you/her not earning sufficiently and she didn't have done A1 English test.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.