ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Biometric time limit?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bluewallrus
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Biometric time limit?

Post by Bluewallrus » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:20 pm

Hello! Is there a certain time limit to book the biometric appointment on sopra steria? The soonest I could book my appointment is 36 days after I submitted and paid for my application. Would this be a problem?? Any help please! Thanks!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR(M) Biometric time limit?

Post by seagul » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:26 pm

I think there is no deadline but try to stretch it to 28 days.

Service point types
There are three different types of UKVCAS service points, which offer different locations, facilities and comfort. All offer standard, out of hours, next day and same day appointments:

core service points are larger locations that offer both free of charge appointments and out of hours appointments bookable for a fee
enhanced service points offer an inclusive package of extra services, such as document checking in advance of your appointment and document digitisation at the service point
premium lounge that offers a personalised customer experience
Appointment date and time
If you want to visit a service point, you can book an appointment:

up to 28 days in advance
the same day
the next day
outside of standard office hours, such as early morning, evenings and at weekends
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.