ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone who showed same proof for maintainance and earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

newapplicant

Anyone who showed same proof for maintainance and earning

Post by newapplicant » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Folks,

Please help me on the below:

Am submitting 12 months statements for previous earnings. Can I show last 3 months statements from the same above 12 stmnts for maintainance also.

I hav put this query already, but didn't get right answer.. please if any one has applied in this format and got approval.

Thanks in advance friends

rajesh9pl
Mood:

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:58 pm

There is no rule of enclosing 15 bank statements. And you do not need to find any practical example of approval on board.

12 Bank statements is a classic case. Please do not worry about it.

newapplicant

Post by newapplicant » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:38 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:There is no rule of enclosing 15 bank statements. And you do not need to find any practical example of approval on board.

12 Bank statements is a classic case. Please do not worry about it.
Thanks friend, So you mean to say, it's okay to ask them to consider same statements.

Please confirm, if it's okay to put in this way in my coverletter.. please if you have any better ideas please suggest on wordings

6. Maintenance Funds – 10 points claimed.

Documents provided:

• In the 12 statements submitted for previous earning, last 3 month bank statements(i.e 14 May, 2008 to 15 August, 2008) of my account xxxxxx-xxxxxxxx with HSBC bank UK always has the funds exceeding £800 for a period of 3 months

arunkumarprs

Re: Anyone who showed same proof for maintainance and earnin

Post by arunkumarprs » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:13 pm

HI Newapplicant,

Can you please first tell us where are you applying from (i.e. from UK or outside UK). I think, maintainance fund proof is bit tough in India compared to UK... So it would be better for peple to guide on this.

cheers
Arun
newapplicant wrote:Folks,

Am submitting 12 months statements for previous earnings. Can I show last 3 months statements from the same above 12 stmnts for maintainance also.

I hav put this query already, but didn't get right answer.. please if any one has applied in this format and got approval.

WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*

newapplicant

Post by newapplicant » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 am

Arun,
Thanks for the response. I'm applying with in UK from wp ->Tier 1 and I have perfect 12 payslips and 12 bank statements.

And my worry is my maintainance funds are also in the same 12 months bank statements. So do they consider last 3 months statements from the same set of 12 statements
arunkumarprs wrote:HI Newapplicant,

Can you please first tell us where are you applying from (i.e. from UK or outside UK). I think, maintainance fund proof is bit tough in India compared to UK... So it would be better for peple to guide on this.

cheers
Arun

Markie

Post by Markie » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:08 am

The answer is YES. They will use the latest 3 months on your bank account statements for this purpose. Nothing to worry about my friend.
newapplicant wrote:Arun,
Thanks for the response. I'm applying with in UK from wp ->Tier 1 and I have perfect 12 payslips and 12 bank statements.

And my worry is my maintainance funds are also in the same 12 months bank statements. So do they consider last 3 months statements from the same set of 12 statements

cheers
Arun

newapplicant

Post by newapplicant » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 am

Thanks Markie...

I'll go ahead with 12 statements and mention in my cover letter that latest 3 have enough funds.
Markie wrote:The answer is YES. They will use the latest 3 months on your bank account statements for this purpose. Nothing to worry about my friend.
newapplicant wrote:Arun,

cheers
Arun

arunkumarprs

Post by arunkumarprs » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:30 am

Hi newapplicant,

There is no issue in showing your earnings bank statement for maintainance also... I was in the same suitation, but to be in safer side, i asked my bank(HSBC UK) to send me a duplicate statement for maintainance period(as they dont cost you anything apart from 1 week time).

Choice is yours...

Cheers
Arun
newapplicant wrote:Thanks Markie...

I'll go ahead with 12 statements and mention in my cover letter that latest 3 have enough ...................
WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*

rawpan

Post by rawpan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi newapplicant,

As arunkumarprs pointed out, for maintenance of funds, please take a printout of last 3-4 months bank statements separately & get it stamped/signed by bank.

I was in similar situation & did the same. I applied from India last month & my Visa has been approved.

Cheers,
rawpan

rajesh9pl
Mood:

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm

arunkumarprs wrote:Hi newapplicant,

There is no issue in showing your earnings bank statement for maintainance also... I was in the same suitation, but to be in safer side, i asked my bank(HSBC UK) to send me a duplicate statement for maintainance period(as they dont cost you anything apart from 1 week time).

Choice is yours...

Cheers
Arun
newapplicant wrote:Thanks Markie...

I'll go ahead with 12 statements and mention in my cover letter that latest 3 have enough ...................
There is no question of being on safer side.
rawpan wrote:Hi newapplicant,

As arunkumarprs pointed out, for maintenance of funds, please take a printout of last 3-4 months bank statements separately & get it stamped/signed by bank.

I was in similar situation & did the same. I applied from India last month & my Visa has been approved.

Cheers,
rawpan
Forget it!

There shouldn't have been any doubt on this area. No doubt, no worries, no question and no replies. Lets close this thread here!

karthi305
Newly Registered

documents submitted

Post by karthi305 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:22 am

hi rawpan

congrats and thanks for youe feedback.

could you please tell us list of documents you submitted for your Tier 1

the covering letter format, bank manintance fund letter and other supporting documents

thanks

karthi305

rajesh9pl
Mood:

Re: documents submitted

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 am

karthi305 wrote:hi rawpan

congrats and thanks for youe feedback.

could you please tell us list of documents you submitted for your Tier 1

the covering letter format, bank manintance fund letter and other supporting documents

thanks

karthi305
You need to send PM to rawpan. Your post is irrelevant to the subject of this thread.