ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I had spouse visa interview but one question answer wrong need advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

angel_786_04
Newly Registered
India

I had spouse visa interview but one question answer wrong need advice

Post by angel_786_04 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:10 pm

Me and my husband had spouse visa interview. We answered all question right except one when they asked where last time u met location I gave them wrong answer. I visited him once after we got married was on 2017 the last time and when we got married 2015. So I said the one 2015 as is been many years n they was keep going to 2014 we met n then wedding 2015 and we met again 2017. It was all confusing me. When I told my husband he said no we met last time this place as he could not make it to airport due to some problems. I said yes now I am so worried about it as maybe they would think we are not genuine married. Everything we answered the same his favourite food, how many bedrooms, his date of birth like all questions except this. What is the chance for him to get the visa.

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Re: I had spouse visa interview but one question answer wrong need advice

Post by Fizzy513 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:41 pm

angel_786_04 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:10 pm
Me and my husband had spouse visa interview. We answered all question right except one when they asked where last time u met location I gave them wrong answer. I visited him once after we got married was on 2017 the last time and when we got married 2015. So I said the one 2015 as is been many years n they was keep going to 2014 we met n then wedding 2015 and we met again 2017. It was all confusing me. When I told my husband he said no we met last time this place as he could not make it to airport due to some problems. I said yes now I am so worried about it as maybe they would think we are not genuine married. Everything we answered the same his favourite food, how many bedrooms, his date of birth like all questions except this. What is the chance for him to get the visa.

Hi I hope you are well. If it's just one question I'm sure it should be fine. Did they prearrange the interview or was it random? What questions did they ask? Thanks

Sasaogs
Newly Registered

Post by Sasaogs » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:22 pm

angel_786_04 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:10 pm
Could you please list all the questions they asked

angel_786_04
Newly Registered
India

Post by angel_786_04 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:50 pm

They asked many questions. I can tell u as another forum helped me a lot.

Your name
Your date of birth
Place you was born
Ur nationality
Your husband name
Your husband date of birth
Tell me abit about ur relationship (the interviewer said, as it was arranged marriage so is not normal way u jus meet up n den b friends n den get propose n den b in a relationship n den get married)
When u met
Where u met location
When relationship started
When did u went to visit him
How many times the exact date
About the wedding
What date
Where did you get married as in the location
Were u at the wedding
Ur friend from uk came to ur wedding
Who came from ur side from uk
Who came from his side from uk
His friend came to wedding
How many friends came to wedding
How many bedrooms he had in his house
U was living his parents house
After the wedding where did u go
Did you go any honeymoon and where did u go
Did u do anything special in hotel
When u went again did u go anywhere and where did u go n anything special or any restaurant
Was he married before
Was u married before
When last time u met the date and place
How u communicated when u was separated
What language do u communicate
What do u so spare time
What does he do his spare time
Did u understand all the questions
I just remember this much

angel_786_04
Newly Registered
India

Post by angel_786_04 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:52 pm

They told me in advance like one week before hand that we ganna be interviewed they email both of us

angel_786_04
Newly Registered
India

Post by angel_786_04 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:55 pm

How often do you communicate
Do u have any kids
Does he have any kids

angel_786_04
Newly Registered
India

Post by angel_786_04 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:59 pm

If u get 2 n half years visa is he going stay in uk or go back or make uk ur home
What date intend to travel if u get the visa

angel_786_04
Newly Registered
India

Post by angel_786_04 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:02 pm

What’s his favourite food
What’s ur favourite food
Was ur wedding was tradional wedding