ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling in the Financial Section of SET(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mel Klevis
Newly Registered

Filling in the Financial Section of SET(M)

Post by Mel Klevis » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:44 pm

Dear all,

I have a quick question for those who have recently filled in the set(m) form. I am stuck on the finance section as I am unable to enter my employment details. The applicant is my husband, but we are using my employment details as I currently earn above the threshold. However, the form only lets us fill in the financial details for my husband and there is no section for me to fill in. Is this normal? or is there a problem on the form? Should I be able to select whose employment details i want to fill in.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Mel

Bees_Matter
Newly Registered
Thailand

Re: Filling in the Financial Section of SET(M)

Post by Bees_Matter » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:54 pm

There are a few of us having the same problem, seems like there is a glitch with the online form which is not allowing us to add additional financial details for the applicants partner.

See this thread - indefinite-leave-to-remain/help-needed- ... 87736.html

Mel Klevis
Newly Registered

Re: Filling in the Financial Section of SET(M)

Post by Mel Klevis » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:00 pm

Bees_Matter wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:54 pm
There are a few of us having the same problem, seems like there is a glitch with the online form which is not allowing us to add additional financial details for the applicants partner.

See this thread - indefinite-leave-to-remain/help-needed- ... 87736.html
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I really appreciate it.