ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need a solicitor for ILR on LR.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ocean7
Mood:
Pakistan

ILR (LR) Immigration History

Post by ocean7 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:35 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR on long residency route and in Immigration history there is one question about,

For either the UK or any other country, have you ever been:
Refused a visa,

My Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa was rejected but was granted on appeal Do I have to mention it in this section or should I answer no to this question.

Thanks
Ocean

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR (LR) Immigration History

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:30 pm

No. The appeal overturned the refusal decision so actually you were not refused at all
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ocean7
Mood:
Pakistan

Do I need a solicitor for ILR on LR.

Post by ocean7 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi,

Do I need a solicitor for ILR on long residence route to make my application strong. I filled set (LR) form and its straight forward. Is it worth if I add any additional statement from solicitor to make sure that I have very strong connection to live in UK.

Regards,
Ocean.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Do I need a solicitor for ILR on LR.

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:55 pm

ocean7 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:47 pm
Hi,

Do I need a solicitor for ILR on long residence route to make my application strong. I filled set (LR) form and its straight forward. Is it worth if I add any additional statement from solicitor to make sure that I have very strong connection to live in UK.

Regards,
Ocean.
A solicitor has no influence or bearing on your application and any statement they make is likely irrelevant. You either meet the requirements or you don't.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ocean7
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ocean7 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:45 pm

Thanks,

Today I have got ILR.

Regards,
Ocean

dan883

Post by dan883 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:51 pm

ocean7 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:45 pm
Thanks,

Today I have got ILR.

Regards,
Ocean
Congratulations.