ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Ent 50k -ILR Approved in exactly Six months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:50 pm

Applied ILR based on T1 Ent 50k on march 4th 2019 . Received email today from TMT11 for further information. They asked us why we have not applied ilr for dependent child who was born here in uk . I did mention that in cover letter regarding Child born in UK but we still got email exactly after 6 months regarding this for more details . I have immigrate replied with same answer was on the cover letter with application . Not sure how long they will take now . Please if someone can share their time line in similar case . Thanks
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Email from TMT-Tier1 Ent 50k -Born in UK Child application

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:51 pm

tier1in2014 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:50 pm
Applied ILR based on T1 Ent 50k on march 4th 2019 . Received email today from TMT11 for further information. They asked us why we have not applied ilr for dependent child who was born here in uk . I did mention that in cover letter regarding Child born in UK but we still got email exactly after 6 months regarding this for more details . I have immigrate replied with same answer was on the cover letter with application . Not sure how long they will take now . Please if someone can share their time line in similar case . Thanks
Its a standard protocol procedure for CW’s to send this email for children safeguard even though you already had mentioned in the CL. Other members have reported the same even though after mentioning in the CL.
I am assuming you replied to the email that you will register the child as a BC after your ILR.
My guess is you will receive a decision within this week. Goodluck
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Hello everyone , With the grace of God our T1 50k ILR has been approved exactly after 6 months . Stress full period is over so relaxed feeling now . Online process was very easy and lot quicker . Thanks to all the mods and members on this board without your advice it would no be possible . We always got genuine and accurate advice here . Its time to apply for child British nationality . :D :lol: :?
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.