ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Answer

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Corw

Please Answer

Post by Corw » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:23 am

Dear folks
I am British national and exercising my treaty rights here in ireland .
my husband received his Stamp 4 EUFAM recently . We have couple of question . Can anyone advise us what to do ?

1 ( My hubby travelling to Pakistan next month in October and he got Temporary Stamp 4 IRP which is valid until Feb 2020
what if he dont get my stamp 4 EUFAM RC before October is there any serious issue coming back to IRELAND with his Temporary Stamp 4 IRP because its take a lot of time to get appointment with immigration officer outside of Dublin as immigration officer is not very good and unprofessional where we lives at the moment .

2 ( What if i change my job near in future or we change our address will we suppose to inform INIS immediately at this stage ?

3 ( Can my hubby travel to the Uk to visit with me on Stamp4 EUFAM however he did overstay on his visa back in Uk will there be any issues ?

Please help
Many thanks
Regards