ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company name on bank statements different to employer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CLOL
Newly Registered

Company name on bank statements different to employer

Post by CLOL » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:15 am

Good morning all,

Hopefully someone can help I'm about to apply for a spouse visa but have a question in relation to my bank statements

I work for company A (have done for 10 years) I get paid weekly and my bank statement used to say "Bank credit Company A"

3 weeks ago they changed to a third party company to sort payroll so now my bank account when i get paid now says "Bank credit Company B"

So when i apply with 6 months of statements some pay will say "Company A" and some will say "Company B" but all my payslips i'm sending in all say "Company A" still and match the amounts going into the bank

what would people do in this situation ?

Thankyou for any help

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Company name on bank statements different to employer

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:09 am

Get its clarification added into your employer letter. Also if you are earning sufficiently then no harm in supplying 12 months of payslips with bank statements so that even if the UKVI caseworker assume it as category B by mistake then still you will be covered.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:17 am

???

member/Moojs/
Last active:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:06 am
announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:18 am

???

member/Moojs/
Last active:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:06 am
announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:46 am

Hello

It happened to me during a merger that took a few months where that was some sort of apparent inconsistency between the origin of the money coming to my account and payslips. I think these situations are very common.

Your employer is not the company in charge of payroll and sending money to your account. It's the company stated in your payslip. As long as the money that comes in is consistent with the money shown in the payslip, it shouldn't cause any issue. It didn't for me.

Double check with your HR what is the official name of your company. Sometimes a company trading under name A is actually registered as B with the Company House. Always use the name as shown in the Company House records and validate that with your HR Department.