ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I want to apply ILR on 10 years route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kawaldeep95
Newly Registered
India

I want to apply ILR on 10 years route

Post by Kawaldeep95 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:49 pm

Hi, thanks for reading my post. I came to uk in october 2099 and got psw visa, which I have switched to tier 1 entrepreneur visa. In may 2019 I have got the extension of entrepreneur visa and currently have leave to remain till 2021. I would like to apply ILR on 10 years route. I want your help to know the requirement and documents I need when I apply, and if I need to go to solicitor to take help with the application form. Would you please let me know what documents I need with the application to apply like rent agreement or salary slips or anything etc.
Thanks again

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: I want to apply ILR on 10 years route

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:11 pm

I want your help to know the requirement and documents I need when I apply, and if I need to go to solicitor to take help with the application form. Would you please let me know what documents I need with the application to apply like rent agreement or salary slips or anything etc.
1. You don't need a solicitor.

2. Limited documents required : Passports for 10 years, LIUK, English B1, most recent BRP card. That's it.

3. Do you have dependents with you in the UK?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kawaldeep95
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kawaldeep95 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Thanks a lot for your time i do not have any dependent in uk at the moment. Someone was saying that it is good to have a solicitor who would file on my behalf. Do i need to give any statement of purpose, tenancy agreement, etc to submit with the file?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:50 pm

Someone was saying that it is good to have a solicitor who would file on my behalf.

Using a solicitor has absolutely no influence on your application. The only thing you will be is poorer for paying solicitor fees for a simple application.
Do i need to give any statement of purpose, tenancy agreement, etc to submit with the file?
No!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kawaldeep95
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kawaldeep95 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:23 pm

Okay thanks a lot