ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wahida ria
Newly Registered

Confused

Post by Wahida ria » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Hi there I wanted to know some information about super priority service. My husband applied for flr fp yesterday we had interview and they said they will let us know by mail in 24 hour. Today our solicitor recieved an emai where it says " this message is to confirm that your decision has been made and send to you by post with special delivery including the reference number... so I wanted to know what that could be mean . Have they approved or not .... :?

moses2019
Ghana

Re: Confused

Post by moses2019 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:55 pm

@wahida, sorry no one can tell if it has been granted or not until you open it. What it means is that a decision had been made and ur result in on the way.Good luck

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pm

Very interesting..with super priorty service the case worker normally emails through

Do update this post with what the outcome is as it would be interesting to know.

Did you go to Croydon for the interview by the way?

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

Sk10

Post by Sk10 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:51 am

Hi dear did u go through a Solocitor.
If no I need some help with booking the same day service appointment.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:58 am

Sk10 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:51 am
Hi dear did u go through a Solocitor.
If no I need some help with booking the same day service appointment.
You book the appointment as part of the online application form process, at the end. You cannot book an appointment before you apply online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.