ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent treatment information

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ghulbhai

Urgent treatment information

Post by ghulbhai » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:29 am

Hi,

Request the knowledged ones to point me on any details regarding the "Urgent treatment" option to secure a tier 1. Is there a website link ?

Secondly, how long does it take normally and does "urgent treatment" make any difference at all ?

I ask this because I do not want to get held on my passport for long with the embassy.

Thanks in anticipation

Islamul

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:43 pm

There is no provision of urgent treatment of Tier 1 applications per se. All you can do is request for it - and you will have to provide evidence of why any such exceptional consideration should be given to your application. Having said this, please note that UKBA can choose to ignore your request alltogether.

Before you decide to post a query, make an effort to search the forum for information already available relating to your concerns. Will save you time.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!