ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STAMP4EUFAM JOB

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

STAMP4EUFAM JOB

Post by together_2017 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Hi,

Myself NON-EU holding STAMP4EU FAM. My wife holds Irish passport but we came from other host member state., the question is she has been working since we landed in Ireland.

What do I have to do if she has to stop the job for a while do we get to have her health insurance whilst not working? please guide so it doesn't effect my application later on with her on non-job status tenure.

Thanks!

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Re: STAMP4EUFAM JOB

Post by together_2017 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Hi, anyone any help / info please ?

Thanks.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: STAMP4EUFAM JOB

Post by masterboy123 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:10 pm

She needs to either work, be a student or live with sufficient resources including having health insurance for all immediate family members.
There is no guidance available from office regarding minimum money to show as living with sufficient resources, some applicant who went this route said 40,000 euros.

In any case, you must update EU office if there is a change in your wife's activity.