ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does my brother have rights to stay in uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Evansmaxwell
Newly Registered

Does my brother have rights to stay in uk

Post by Evansmaxwell » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:48 am

Hi! My brother was born in Jamaica in 1961 to Jamaican parents. Both parents came to the UK, I believe my father came in 1960 and his mother came about 1962/63. Our father passed away in 2009 but is a British citizen and my brothers mother is also a British citizen. My father tried to get my brother over when he was in his early years but my brothers mother wouldn't give my father any of his documents. All my brothers siblings on his mother and fathers side were born and reside in the UK. What I'd like to know does my brother have any rights to come and join his family in the UK. I'm the eldest of the siblings over here and it'd be great having him over here. He's here at the moment

geoeng
Canada

Re: Does my brother have rights to stay in uk

Post by geoeng » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:43 am

Has your brother ever lived in the UK?
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.