ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship decision pending - Can I travel?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hiteshtuteja

Citizenship decision pending - Can I travel?

Post by hiteshtuteja » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:50 am

Is there a rule that prohibits an applicant (currently on ILR) from travelling abroad while a decision on citizenship is pending. Note that we will have our passports with us as we have decided to use our council's services for verifying the documents and then send copies with the application.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Citizenship decision pending - Can I travel?

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:07 pm

hiteshtuteja wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:50 am
Is there a rule that prohibits an applicant (currently on ILR) from travelling abroad while a decision on citizenship is pending. Note that we will have our passports with us as we have decided to use our council's services for verifying the documents and then send copies with the application.
duplicate - already answered
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.