ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS Self Upload / Submission

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sanasana
Newly Registered
Pakistan

VFS Self Upload / Submission

Post by sanasana » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:09 pm

Hi I am applying for (Partner-FM) spouse visa (Pakistan to UK), I have self-uploaded all my documents on the VFS site and confirmed theses are uploaded when downloading my receipt and also my biometric appointment is set for the 29/10.

However the system is not responding when I press 'SUBMIT'? It seems like it does something in the background but there is no acknowledgement and the ‘SUBMIT’ button is still available after pressing it numerous times. Also when logging out and logging back in the ‘SUBMIT’ button is still available i.e. does this mean it has not been submitted.

Can you please let me know the next steps after pressing submit, as I have tried three or four times but the site is not responding to that button? But I have downloaded my reciept (displaying uploaded docs) and appointment setup.

Tried multiple browsers, tried waiting due to thinking its time out, and tried clicking 'submit' multiple times

Please see images below for context:

https://imgur.com/ZJqee9d

https://imgur.com/KN5lZXx

sanasana
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: VFS Self Upload / Submission

Post by sanasana » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:42 pm

^BUMP^ - please i'm at the stage where im at the end - can anyone help

kashmeregoat
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by kashmeregoat » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:47 pm

Download a receipt and check to see if your documents have been uploaded before submitting the supporting documents.

There is a slight technical glitch with the browsing/uploading process which I experienced myself. If you are unable to upload you will need to visit one the VFS centres for document scanning.

Regards

sanasana
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sanasana » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:48 pm

Thanks for reply.

I have no issue with the uploading of docs, checked my reciept and all documents are there.

But when i press the 'SUBMIT' button the web page does something in the background, but there is no acknowledment of it being submitted.

When i log back in, the application still allows me to upload/delete docs.

Can someone please explain, is that correct?

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Its better to get them scanned on vfs center for 3800PKR. For the peace of mind

sanasana
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sanasana » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:29 pm

My Husbands got the documents and he has uploaded them from UK.

Doesnt know the process?