ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jr Cost Claim /Form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Jr Cost Claim /Form

Post by faysal_cu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:11 pm

Good eve and hope everyone doing well.

Last year i won a jr against home office on oral hearing. later home office agree to pay my legal cost but its now more than 1 year but couldn't able to submit my cost file yet.

could anyone plz give me any idea how i can submit the cost form or any idea where i can get a template/sample copy to submit the cost.

thanks and kind regards

secret.simon

Re: Jr Cost Claim /Form

Post by secret.simon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:32 pm

You may want to start by contacting the administration of the Court in which you won your JR. They may be better placed to advise you on how to proceed.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.