ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extra wage slip put in by solicitor

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shazjade123
Newly Registered

Extra wage slip put in by solicitor

Post by Shazjade123 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:20 am

Hi guys. We have just noticed the solicitor has put 7 months wage slips in the file instead of 6 for my brothers second job. Would this be an issue as bank statements are from April to September. She has stupidly put in Marchs slip too.

We used his earnings from April to September for both jobs.

Would the ECO just disregard the marchs slip as in appendix 2 form we have stated he is using category 3a non salaried income been with both employers over 6 months or would they use it and refuse it because we don't have Marchs bank statements. TIA

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Extra wage slip put in by solicitor

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Shazjade123 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:20 am
Hi guys. We have just noticed the solicitor has put 7 months wage slips in the file instead of 6 for my brothers second job. Would this be an issue as bank statements are from April to September. She has stupidly put in Marchs slip too.

We used his earnings from April to September for both jobs.

Would the ECO just disregard the marchs slip as in appendix 2 form we have stated he is using category 3a non salaried income been with both employers over 6 months or would they use it and refuse it because we don't have Marchs bank statements. TIA
If he is not earning sufficient income from one employer then he should have applied under category B which allows the combination of incomes from various employers. For that purpose he should have supplied 12 months of payslips and bank statements. Many members still got success where their both jobs were more than 6 months with their employers under category A.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Shazjade123
Newly Registered

Post by Shazjade123 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:13 am

Hi seagull thankyou for your reply.

He from both jobs combined earns over 18600. That's why we went down the cat a non salaried route. Hence why we submitted pay slips and bank statements from April to September.

My only concern is that in error she has put marches slip in but we don't have a bank statement from March. We were told 6 months would be sufficient as both jobs are non salaried and been working for both employers longer than 6 months.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:26 pm

Safest way when combining more than one job to meet the financial requirement is to attach 12 months of payslips & bank statements. See latest refusal:

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... 90923.html
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:26 pm
Safest way when combining more than one job to meet the financial requirement is to attach 12 months of payslips & bank statements. See latest refusal:

Nowhere in those posts does it say they were refused for not submitting 12 months payslips when employed by more than one employer.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Korekt wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm
seagul wrote:

Nowhere in those posts does it say they were refused for not submitting 12 months payslips when employed by more than one employer.
Following is the official guidance of financial requirement, show me where it is written that you can combine two employer incomes under category A.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:15 pm

Where does it say you cannot?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Korekt wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:15 pm
Where does it say you cannot?
Have you read category B or at least do you know category B. Can you read it now and then get back.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:44 pm

If you've got a point to make, go ahead.

All in the hope that the OP isn't sidetracked.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:49 pm

Korekt wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:44 pm
If you've got a point to make, go ahead.

All in the hope that the OP isn't sidetracked.
As stated earlier that it may work under category A but safest will be to apply under category B which allows aggregation of incomes from all jobs if the requirement cannot be met from main job.

N_a

Post by N_a » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Korekt wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm
seagul wrote:

Hi, the link is my post you are referring to. You are correct, in the refusal paragraph they did not state that i have not provided more than 6months payslips. As for your payslips, i honestly dont think providing 7payslips of one of the employees should be an issue at all, as they will see where your bank statement and other jobs payslips have started and ended. If there is anything you should be worried about it is that all documents are scanned through and they receive every single page, as in my refusal they have states 'however you have not submitted payslips for july 2019' (which we did) you have therefore failed to provide the relevant documents for your sponsors employment. Hope this helps!
If you have anymore questions, just write to me in my forum. :)

Shazjade123
Newly Registered

Post by Shazjade123 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:00 pm

Thank you so much for the information. Are you going to appeal?
I noticed when you get the receipt after scanning the documents at the centre. Double check how many pages it says on that and count how many is in the file because if the number of pages are same you could used that as evidence that everything was scanned .