ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa type query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abacus123
Pakistan

Visa type query

Post by abacus123 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Hi, Hopefully you are fine. My ILR Set(LR) application is successful. After ILR how much time required to get Uk passport. Also my wife and 18 months daughter are in Pakistan. Both of them are Pakistani national. If I apply now for their visa I need to apply again after getting my uk passport. And what type of visa I need to apply for my wife and daughter Regard

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Visa type query

Post by seagul » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:24 pm

abacus123 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:55 pm
Hi, Hopefully you are fine. My ILR Set(LR) application is successful. After ILR how much time required to get Uk passport.
Eligibility and fees
You’ll usually be able to apply for citizenship if you’re over 18 and have had one of the following for 12 months:

indefinite leave to remain in the UK
‘settled status’ (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain under the EU Settlement Scheme’)
indefinite leave to enter the UK (permission to move to the UK permanently from abroad)
https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship-in ... -to-remain
abacus123 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:55 pm
Also my wife and 18 months daughter are in Pakistan. Both of them are Pakistani national. If I apply now for their visa I need to apply again after getting my uk passport. And what type of visa I need to apply for my wife and daughter
Spouse and child dependant visa which will have same process and requirement either you hold ILR or UK passport.
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:28 pm

Thanks a lot seagull

abacus123
Pakistan

Super priority Refund

Post by abacus123 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:00 pm

Dear Members, Hopefully you are fine. I am really great full for you help and support. Actually i had applied for my ILR(Set) LR visa on 17/10/2019 at 9am. After 2pm on same day I received I call from my caseworker and she asked me about my MBA degree and said that the reference number below the degree is not visible so within 10 minutes I scanned my degree. After than on 18/10/2019 at she emailed me and said we are currently verifying your degree and she will make a decision next week. My friend told me that she was entering the whole reference number that why she faced a problem while checking from university of Wales. So I contacted the caseworker again and she send me a text around 5pm she approved my ILr application and acknowledge that there was a problem in home office system. Am I eligible for refund because the decision was made within 24 hours Kind Regards,

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Super priority Refund

Post by seagul » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:14 pm

abacus123 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:00 pm
Dear Members, Hopefully you are fine. I am really great full for you help and support. Actually i had applied for my ILR(Set) LR visa on 17/10/2019 at 9am. After 2pm on same day I received I call from my caseworker and she asked me about my MBA degree and said that the reference number below the degree is not visible so within 10 minutes I scanned my degree. After than on 18/10/2019 at she emailed me and said we are currently verifying your degree and she will make a decision next week. My friend told me that she was entering the whole reference number that why she faced a problem while checking from university of Wales. So I contacted the caseworker again and she send me a text around 5pm she approved my ILr application and acknowledge that there was a problem in home office system. Am I eligible for refund because the decision was made within 24 hours Kind Regards,
No harm in trying but more likely you won't get because if I scratch my memory then I remember that university of wales had several issues with its affiliated centres/branches locally & overseas which were running their validated courses leading to obtain IGS/PSW visas in old golden days when that route was operative. Maybe that has caused such delay for which UKVI might not embrace any responsibility.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:29 pm

Thanks a lot