ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix form for a child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

uk7591
Pakistan

IHS exempt under age

Post by uk7591 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:22 am

Dear members
I applied a Spouse visa with one dependent from Pakistan but dependants IHS showed £0.00
I thought they will add 1200/ in main applicants application but IHS system only asked to pay 1200/
I already paid both applications but worried about dependants IHS?
Please let me know if under 5 years dependants are exempt?
Or i made a mistake in payments
If i m short of £1200/ IHS in dependants visa application then how can i pay this?
Your advice is vital for me
Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: IHS exempt under age

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:44 am

uk7591 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:22 am
Dear members
I applied a Spouse visa with one dependent from Pakistan but dependants IHS showed £0.00
I thought they will add 1200/ in main applicants application but IHS system only asked to pay 1200/
I already paid both applications but worried about dependants IHS?
Please let me know if under 5 years dependants are exempt?
Or i made a mistake in payments
If i m short of £1200/ IHS in dependants visa application then how can i pay this?
Your advice is vital for me
Thanks
You will get the link later to pay the IHS. Keep an eye on your email including spam folder.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

uk7591
Pakistan

Post by uk7591 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 am

Thanks for your reply
Now I m stuck and can’t get an appointment.
After payments gov.uk redirected me to vfs global site for an appointment with my email address and vfs site asking me a password.
I tried a password after registration with vfs separately but through gov.uk redirection I can’t go through for an biometric appointment.
Please let me know what can i do now?

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:35 am

Not familiar with VFS global, but have you tried signing in with them from their website rather than trying to go through the gov.uk redirection?
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

uk7591
Pakistan

Post by uk7591 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Yes i did but nothing is happening

uk7591
Pakistan

Appendix form for a child

Post by uk7591 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:03 am

Dear members
I m a British citizen and applied a entry clearance spouse visa with one dependant.I filled and scanned Appendix 2 form with spouse application, and did not filled or scanned any Appendix form with the dependant who is under age.
But at VFS scanning center one of the staff member asked me to bring Appendix II for a child application as well.
At the time of online application, gov.uk asked Appendix 2 for a spouse but not for a child.
Now Please advice me if I made a mistake by not sending Appendix 1 or 2 with the child application?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Appendix form for a child

Post by seagul » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:18 am

uk7591 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:03 am
Dear members
I m a British citizen and applied a entry clearance spouse visa with one dependant.I filled and scanned Appendix 2 form with spouse application, and did not filled or scanned any Appendix form with the dependant who is under age.
But at VFS scanning center one of the staff member asked me to bring Appendix II for a child application as well.
At the time of online application, gov.uk asked Appendix 2 for a spouse but not for a child.
Now Please advice me if I made a mistake by not sending Appendix 1 or 2 with the child application?
According to many member's experiences the appendixes are no longer needed because they are inbuilt within the online form. Still if ukvi will need it then they will write you.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

uk7591
Pakistan

Re: Appendix form for a child

Post by uk7591 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:52 pm

Thanks