ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

section 3c leave end or not

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

masuduke
Newly Registered

section 3c leave end or not

Post by masuduke » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:08 pm

Dear Sirs,

I am currently standing on the critical situation of my immigration status. I am going to explain steps by steps

I came 28th October 2009 as a tier 4 general student visa valid till 31/05/2013 to complete my graduation. However, I couldn't finish my graduation in the meantime, therefore, I did another extension which was valid till 31/07/2014. In the meantime I finished my graduation from the University of Greenwich then I took admission on MBA program at Herriot watt university London campus so before my previous leave expire I applied for a further extension which was refused due to submit toeic certificate and later I own the case from court and home office grants my visa which was valid till 31/05/2017.In the meantime I couldn't complete my MBA course due to stress on the issue and tried to take admission again on MBA but no university offered me MBA due to not completing my previous course then I applied for FLR-HRO and then I varied with FLR-P then I got to tier 2 to a job offer and I varied my FLR-FP with my tier to work visa. In the meantime I had a really difficult time with the employer because they want me to work without pay or before grant my tier 2 work visa and also asking me to do household work like shopping and taking his kid to school all sort of work . after while I refused to do then my employer withdraw my COS letter and my tier 2 work visa refused in 26th June 2018 then I go for administration review which I did only to spent sometimes because I know I am not going to win the review because of my Cos later was withdrawn then again I applied for application based on Article 8 (private life) which is subsequently refused at 31st May 2019 with appeal right then I lodge appeal to the first-tier tribunal which hearing heard 14th October 2019. My human right appeal dismissed by first-tier tribunal judge with an opportunity to go for the upper tribunal. My due date of 10 years is 28th October.

My last court hearing home office lawyer said my section 3c lease end when I got refuge my administrative review, therefore, they not going to take it as 10 years residence route.

Just for the reminder, I did all the application within 14 days I never overstayed

What shall I do now if any bodies have any experience on the matter please helps me with that matter?

xeesee
Member of Standing

Re: section 3c leave end or not

Post by xeesee » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:53 pm

My last court hearing home office lawyer said my section 3c lease end when I got refuge my administrative review, therefore, they not going to take it as 10 years residence route.

Unfortunately HO lawyer is right but wait for some experience members to confirm.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:16 pm

masuduke wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:08 pm
administration review which I did only to spent sometimes because I know I am not going to win the review because of my Cos later was withdrawn then again I applied for application based on Article 8 (private life) which is subsequently refused at 31st May 2019 with appeal right then I lodge appeal to the first-tier tribunal which hearing heard 14th October 2019. My human right appeal dismissed by first-tier tribunal judge with an opportunity to go for the upper tribunal. My due date of 10 years is 28th October.
Unfortunately your 3c ended when Admin Review was refused. The application you made within 14 days from the refusal of AR needs to be successful for you to apply under Long Residence.

masuduke
Newly Registered

Post by masuduke » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:06 pm

just like that they just distory my life it's even not my fault

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:10 pm

masuduke wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:06 pm
just like that they just distory my life it's even not my fault
Advice given is correct and you do not have 10 years of lawfu residence. If you do not have a reason to be in the UK, you cannot remain in the UK. I also do not see how your situation has any merits under the private life or human rights routes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

masuduke
Newly Registered

Post by masuduke » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:33 pm

hi zimba,
thank u for ur valuable information.IS paragraph 39e not applicable to my case

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:56 pm

masuduke wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:33 pm
hi zimba,
thank u for ur valuable information.IS paragraph 39e not applicable to my case
No.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-10-years ... 81021.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice