ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr on combining tier 1 and tier2 new online set o guidance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Skhanmcr
Newly Registered

Ilr on combining tier 1 and tier2 new online set o guidance

Post by Skhanmcr » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:53 pm

Hello everyone
I need some help and advice please some one who recently applied can share their experience.

I am due to apply ilr soon i was just going through form before qualifying just to collect documents please if someone can advise which category to chose as i am due to apply on tier1+tier2 as i cant seem to find any option for combination of category.

When i chose tier 2 it didnt ask me anything about tier 1

Please help

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Ilr on combining tier 1 and tier2 new online set o guidance

Post by aman90 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:06 am

Skhanmcr
Newly Registered

Post by Skhanmcr » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:27 am

Thanks for your reply. But when you go on set o form online there is no option of combining two categories and if i chose tier 2 next >tier 2 general
There is no question about previous category or joining two categories.

It just ask the date of initial grant so i think that would be tier 1 date but no option to mention category

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 am

Skhanmcr wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:27 am
Thanks for your reply. But when you go on set o form online there is no option of combining two categories and if i chose tier 2 next >tier 2 general
There is no question about previous category or joining two categories.

It just ask the date of initial grant so i think that would be tier 1 date but no option to mention category
There is no such thing. The rules simply allow you to include time spent under Tier 1 as lawful residence for ILR. That is it. You are applying under Tier 2 and must meet all the other requirements under Tier 2
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Skhanmcr
Newly Registered

Post by Skhanmcr » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:14 am

Thanks for reply so all i have to do is chose tier 2 and tier 2 genera and answer the questions asked.

One more thing i want to ask is about the additional countries you have lived in including your birth country it aak for reasons and details what i am suppose to write as i was born there and living there

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:04 am

So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Skhanmcr
Newly Registered

Post by Skhanmcr » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:23 am

Thank you so much your case is really helpful as i was confused with online form that it didnt ask anything about tier 1. Just one more question did you put visa grant date of tier 1?

Thanks for your help

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Skhanmcr wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:23 am
Thank you so much your case is really helpful as i was confused with online form that it didnt ask anything about tier 1. Just one more question did you put visa grant date of tier 1?

Thanks for your help
Yes put the Tier 1E date. It should be obvious that UKVI has the record of your immigration history. They do not only rely on your answers but they check your eligibility based on your immigration record :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Skhanmcr
Newly Registered

Post by Skhanmcr » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:41 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I got another question regarding holidays all my holidays were paid my employer is happy to give me letter the only thing i am confused about is the dates.

I left uk on friday night so my holiday started from monday and i got back on sunday so it finished on Friday as i was back on work on monday. Now on form i left leaving date 27/09/2019 entering on 6 October.

So my holidays were from 30/09/2019 till 4/10/2019
No question is my employer needs to give me letter with dates when i left the country or when my holidays started i.e. 30/9/2019 as 28/29 was weekend

Thanks really appreciate your help

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:07 pm

Either/Or shall suffice.