ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Residence Card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

And123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Latvia

EEA Residence Card

Post by And123 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello there,I Have a bit a problem with my EEA Residence Card.I realise that the card now is couple months expired,maybe someone nows how to extend my card.I try search Home office website but there is no info about this situation.Thank you!

kamoe

Re: EEA Residence Card

Post by kamoe » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:20 pm

Assuming that

1) You are the non-EU family member of an EU citizen
2) You have had biometric EEA RC or EEA vignette for 5 years
3) Your EU family member has exercised treaty rights throughout those 5 years and is still exercising treaty rights, OR has already Permanence Residence

Then you qualify for Permanent Residence under EEA rules yourself, and that's the route you should apply to, not renewing your RC.

Application for PR here: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-uk-resid ... dence-card

As indicated on that page, you need to apply for the Settlement Scheme before 31st December 2020.

If either 1) , 2) or 3) are not the case, then we need more details of your situation to be able to comment.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

And123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Latvia

Re: EEA Residence Card

Post by And123 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:25 am

Thank you very much,in this situation this is right case.