ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ILR tier 1 Ent 50k

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khan51214

Applying for ILR tier 1 Ent 50k

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:15 am

Hello all senior members ,

I will apply ILR in first week of December as I will qualify for ILR on tier 1 ent 5 years route .
Brief history ,

Initial visa : 29 December 2014
Extension : 19 July 2018

kindly please correct me if I am preparing all documents right and guide me if I miss anything .

Job Creation:

Job 1:
Job title: Warehouse Assistant 1
Start job : 01 July 2018 till to date
full time

Job 2:
Job title: Warehouse Assistant 2
start Job : 01 September 2018 to 30 march 2019 (full time )
other employee hire
1 April 2019 till to date
full

is am I fulfilling job creation requirements? or anything which I need to add

Life in the UK test
English Language B1
Current Appointment report
1 month Bank Statement and Bank Letter confirms Signatory.
Full payment Submission
Payslip
Vat registration Certificate
Corporation tax CT600
Company registration certificate .

2: in the guidance is says that director role, business activity need to explain as well kindly tell me what and how need to explain if anyone have template cover letter for this ? which just explain which area I need to cover?

As currently I am also on the payroll managing business day to day work and stocks and sales including advertising .

Khan51214

Applying for ILR tier 1 Ent 50k Points by Court

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:32 am

Sorry seniors as I tried to add this on Actual topic but can't edit somehow

In 2018 I was riding motorbike and stopped by the police as I was carrying passenger which I was not aware of that I cannot carry passengers police sent me letter and they gave 6 points for no insurance and 3 points for not driving accordance to licence. I challenge that as I told them that they can give me 3 points but not 6 point for no insurance so I went to magistrate court and I lost there magistrate court gave me 6 points and endorsement on driving licence and fine as well which I am still paying in instalments .

Is this thing which I explain above make any effect on my ILR application ?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Applying for ILR tier 1 Ent 50k Points by Court

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:57 am

Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:32 am
Sorry seniors as I tried to add this on Actual topic but can't edit somehow

In 2018 I was riding motorbike and stopped by the police as I was carrying passenger which I was not aware of that I cannot carry passengers police sent me letter and they gave 6 points for no insurance and 3 points for not driving accordance to licence. I challenge that as I told them that they can give me 3 points but not 6 point for no insurance so I went to magistrate court and I lost there magistrate court gave me 6 points and endorsement on driving licence and fine as well which I am still paying in instalments .

Is this thing which I explain above make any effect on my ILR application ?
Yes it does. You cannot apply for ILR unless 24 months have passed since the court verdict.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Khan51214

Re: Applying for ILR tier 1 Ent 50k

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:10 am

Thank you for your reply zimba

As i read on the BC good character guidance that i cannot apply unless 3 years passed but cant find about ILR . Can you please send me any links where its says i need to wait for 24 months then i can apply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:24 am

Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:10 am

As i read on the BC good character guidance that i cannot apply unless 3 years passed but cant find about ILR . Can you please send me any links where its says i need to wait for 24 months then i can apply.
It is clearly stated in the Immigration Rules, Part 9 Grounds for Refusal - Para 322 1C (i) (iv)

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... or-refusal
(1C) where the person is seeking indefinite leave to enter or remain:

(i) they have been convicted of an offence for which they have been sentenced to imprisonment for at least 4 years; or
(ii) they have been convicted of an offence for which they have been sentenced to imprisonment for at least 12 months but less than 4 years, unless a period of 15 years has passed since the end of the sentence; or
(iii) they have been convicted of an offence for which they have been sentenced to imprisonment for less than 12 months, unless a period of 7 years has passed since the end of the sentence; or
(iv) they have, within the 24 months prior to the date on which the application is decided, been convicted of or admitted an offence for which they have received a non-custodial sentence or other out of court disposal that is recorded on their criminal record.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khan51214

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:55 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:24 am
Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:10 am

It is clearly stated in the Immigration Rules, Part 9 Grounds for Refusal - Para 322 1C (i) (iv)

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... or-refusal
(1C) where the person is seeking indefinite leave to enter or remain:

(i) they have been convicted of an offence for which they have been sentenced to imprisonment for at least 4 years; or
(ii) they have been convicted of an offence for which they have been sentenced to imprisonment for at least 12 months but less than 4 years, unless a period of 15 years has passed since the end of the sentence; or
(iii) they have been convicted of an offence for which they have been sentenced to imprisonment for less than 12 months, unless a period of 7 years has passed since the end of the sentence; or
(iv) they have, within the 24 months prior to the date on which the application is decided, been convicted of or admitted an offence for which they have received a non-custodial sentence or other out of court disposal that is recorded on their criminal record.
Thank you for your reply .

I read all and understood that i cannot apply if any conviction recorded on crimal record.

If i apply for DBS and nothing is recorded on that can i apply ILR then ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:19 pm

Yes however you often get a criminal record for unsuccessfully challenging points/fines in the court
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Khan51214

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:19 pm
Yes however you often get a criminal record for unsuccessfully challenging points/fines in the court
thank you Zimba for your reply

I applied for DBS check and result came as SHOW CLEAR so I am assuming now that this offence is not recorded on the criminal record .

So my question to all senior members now that can I apply ILR as now DBS results clearly shows nothing recorded?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:59 pm

Up to you to take that risk

Khan51214

Post by Khan51214 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:28 am

Hello all senior members ,

I will apply ILR in first week of December as I will qualify for ILR on tier 1 ent 5 years route .
Brief history ,

Initial visa : 29 December 2014
Extension : 19 July 2018

kindly please guide me if I am preparing all documents right .
Job Creation:

Job 1:
Job title: Warehouse Assistant 1
Start job : 01 July 2018 till to date
full time

Job 2:
Job title: Warehouse Assistant 2
start Job : 01 September 2018 to 30 march 2019 (full time )
other employee hire
1 April 2019 till to date
full time

Am I fulfilling job creation requirements? or anything which I need to add

Life in the UK test
English Language B1
Current Appointment report
1 month Bank Statement and Bank Letter confirms Signatory.
Full payment Submission
Payslip
Vat registration Certificate
Corporation tax CT600
Company registration certificate .
Empolyee Passport

2: In the guidance is says that director role, business activity need to explain as well kindly tell me what and how need to explain if anyone have template cover letter for this ? which just explain which area I need to cover?

As currently I am also on the payroll managing business day to day work and stocks and sales including advertising .

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:01 am

All good! 12months worth of payslips and FPS. 130hrs/mth each.
A brief description of the JOBs is required too.
Business overview and directors role in day to day activities- a paragraph and bullet points should suffice.

Khan51214

Post by Khan51214 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:12 pm

aman90 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:01 am
All good! 12months worth of payslips and FPS. 130hrs/mth each.
A brief description of the JOBs is required too.
Business overview and directors role in day to day activities- a paragraph and bullet points should suffice.
Thank you aman90

Khan51214

Post by Khan51214 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Zimba wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:59 pm
Up to you to take that risk
Thank you for tour reply zimba .

I apply for DBS received a result its says nothing recorded on DBS all clear also today i received a report ACRO police that nothing is recorded on PNC under my name my name is clear . Now my question is penaly points which i received from court is not showing anywhere .

Can i apply ILR without any risk now ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:59 am

A basic DBS check does NOT show spent convictions. However if the police database does not show any of this, then I suggest to apply and take the risk. You may not have a criminal record so you will be fine

Khan51214

Post by Khan51214 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:25 pm

Thank you for your input zimba