ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT PROCESS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sofi212
Newly Registered

RLMT PROCESS

Post by Sofi212 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:54 am

When RLMT process is it necessary to published the job vacancy for two websites is on same day ? My employer did advertising both websites but it was not on same day . When one websites job vacancy end date finished then another websites advertising start .
1 is any issue when issue the cos ?
2. In advertising salary is not mention in one wedbsite's advertise . But other websites salary mention .is any issue ?
Thank you .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: RLMT PROCESS

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:57 am

The job must be adverstised on TWO websites for 28 days and must meet the requirements of the RLMT process as clearly explained in the Sponsor guidance notes. It is a requirement to list a salary. See link below, page 122 onwards.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 9_v1.0.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:58 am

Is your sponsor not renewing their license?? Or are you looking for another sponsor now?

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/ilig ... l#p1835530
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sofi212
Newly Registered

Post by Sofi212 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:14 am

Yes I am finding already another sponser. Yes both websites job vacancy should be on 28 days .
One website vacancy was published on 1st October till 1st November. And another one job advert on 6th November till 5th December so now I am waiting till 5th December . But my question both website advertisement is not in same is that any issue ??
In one website salary description qualifications experience all mention . But other website only salary not mentioned?? So do I need to re-advert again ??