ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Ex Refugee travelling home country with Australian passport

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

London22
Member of Standing

Post by London22 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:50 pm

Hello Mates
Is it normal or fine if an ex refugee travels back to his home country after obtaining a new Australian citizenship ?A refugee is no more a refugee as new Australian citizenship has been acquired so there shouldnt be any issue on returning to home country and then returning back to Australia.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:21 pm

London22 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:50 pm
Hello Mates
Is it normal or fine if an ex refugee travels back to his home country after obtaining a new Australian citizenship ?A refugee is no more a refugee as new Australian citizenship has been acquired so there shouldnt be any issue on returning to home country and then returning back to Australia.
You have been spamming the forum with questions about a refugee holding a Canadian, Australian, US or Irish passport. Decide which you hold and is relevant before posting again please. :!: :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

London22
Member of Standing

Post by London22 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:53 pm

All Im taking views of people on relevant issue and there is nothing wrong in it and actaully it is more informative for refugees &ex refugees to know rules of different countries.