ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Form Question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ap5033
Newly Registered
India

Application Form Question

Post by ap5033 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi There,

A few questions on the online naturalisation form:

1) Section of giving details of old immigration applications - In case of in person premium appointments, is the application date the date that the application was submitted online and paid for or the date of the premium appointment?

2) Referee - Can my boyfriend's mother act as a referee (>25 Years/British citizen). The only connection to my boyfriend is that we own a flat together/share a mortgage and previous to this I lived with him and his parents for 1 month - so their address does show up in my previous addresses in the application form.

3) Do not have an application date or application refrence for one of my previous immigration applications (Tier 5 Post Study Work). Will this be an issue?

4) First Date of Entry and port of Entry:
I first entered in 2010 with a Tier 4 Student Visa, and have been a resident since then with Tier 5 post study work/Tier 2 General/ Tier 2 General Exten/ILR - Does the first arrival refer to the 2010 date or the date 5 years before application?

5) Documents List
In the documents list on the form - there is no mention of LIUK certificate - Do we not have to supply this because we have given the reference number?

6) Documents - Proof of Living in the UK: Do all pages of the 2 passports count as proof for this?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Application Form Question

Post by aman90 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:01 pm

ap5033 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:47 pm

1) Section of giving details of old immigration applications - In case of in person premium appointments, is the application date the date that the application was submitted online and paid for or the date of the premium appointment?

Date of application.

2) Referee - Can my boyfriend's mother act as a referee (>25 Years/British citizen). The only connection to my boyfriend is that we own a flat together/share a mortgage and previous to this I lived with him and his parents for 1 month - so their address does show up in my previous addresses in the application form.

No. Partners mother. Conflict of interest.

3) Do not have an application date or application refrence for one of my previous immigration applications (Tier 5 Post Study Work). Will this be an issue?

No.

4) First Date of Entry and port of Entry:
I first entered in 2010 with a Tier 4 Student Visa, and have been a resident since then with Tier 5 post study work/Tier 2 General/ Tier 2 General Exten/ILR - Does the first arrival refer to the 2010 date or the date 5 years before application?

5) Documents List
In the documents list on the form - there is no mention of LIUK certificate - Do we not have to supply this because we have given the reference number?

Must be supplied

6) Documents - Proof of Living in the UK: Do all pages of the 2 passports count as proof for this?

Yes. Entry exit stamps,absences.

ap5033
Newly Registered
India

Post by ap5033 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:31 am

Thanks very much!

Do you know if I can apply on the anniversary of the day I received my ILR (which is today)? I had a premium appointment on 19/11/18 and the date on my biometric permit is the same. Do I have to wait until tomorrow to submit the naturalisation form online?

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:19 pm

ap5033 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:31 am
Thanks very much!

Do you know if I can apply on the anniversary of the day I received my ILR (which is today)? I had a premium appointment on 19/11/18 and the date on my biometric permit is the same. Do I have to wait until tomorrow to submit the naturalisation form online?
You can apply immediately.