ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working on the premises of part-time employer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

batofgot
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Working on the premises of part-time employer

Post by batofgot » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Hi,

I'm on Tier 2 General VISA and working in 2 jobs: One is full-time (main employer) other one is part time job with different employer.

Is it possible for main employer to provide permission to work on the premises of part time job employer?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Working on the premises of part-time employer

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:14 pm

Unclear what you are asking. Are wanting to work part time for your main employer?? If yes, how many hours?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

batofgot
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by batofgot » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:30 pm

I am doing 2 jobs

1st: full time (40 hours) with employer 1 -> this is my main employer with whom my VISA is tied to

2nd: part time (20 hours) with employer 2, different employer.

My 2nd employer (20 hours) wants me to work on his premises. Is it possible for my main employer to grant permission to work on the premises of 2nd employer.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:33 pm

batofgot wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:30 pm
My 2nd employer (20 hours) wants me to work on his premises. Is it possible for my main employer to grant permission to work on the premises of 2nd employer.
No, not in your main employment time. You are required to work for your main sponsor at their offices per the terms of your visa. If you want to work somewhere else, you need a new sponsor.

You cannot work for your second employer in any contracted time that is your main employer job, not even when you are on annual leave from main job.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.